Badge Issuer: Badged Inc.
Many businesses require their service providers carry insurance covering business liability and professional liability. The Verified Insurance badge lets businesses quickly screen for insured partners. Badged verifies their insurance policies meet the minimum requirements typical for professional services relationships.
The requirements for the Verified Insurance badge are:
- An active business insurance policy from from a provider rated A- or better by A.M. Best Company
- General Liability coverage of $1,000,000 or more
- Professional Liability or Errors & Omissions coverage of $1,000,000 or more
- A certificate of insurance provided to validate coverage
Issuance of the Verified Insurance confirms the Badged Verification Process was performed as documented. It is not a guarantee of coverage and does not guarantee against changes in coverage or of notification of changes in coverage. Individual clients may require additional coverages and higher limits.
- Verify your policy meets the coverage limits required.
- Request an ACORD format certificate of insurance to validate coverage.
- Add the Verified Insurance badge to your organization profile
- Click the Begin Verification link to open the verification request form
- Verify your organization name is spelled correctly in the verification request form
- Attach your certificate of insurance
- Submit the form. A Badged agent will contact you if more information is needed.
Badged Verification Process
Badged verifies the certificate identifies General Liability insurance in the amount of $1,000,000 or more, and the expiration date has not passed.
Badged verifies the certificate identifies Errors and Omissions or Professional Liability coverage in the amount of $1,000,000 or more, and the expiration date has not passed.
Badged checks the A.M. Best Company rating for the insurance provider(s) to verify their Financial Strength Rating of A- (Excellent) or better.
The Verified Insurance Badge is issued if all verifications pass.